The BAYSIDE CHARM line is a beautiful soft polyester made of 100% PureColor Soft Solution Dyed BCF. PureColor is Dreamweaver’s proprietary solution-dyed fiber that allows the color to penetrate all the way through the fiber verses traditional carpet fibers where only the outer edge of the fiber is dyed. A classic, simple and soft choice that adds a warm layer to your home at an affordable price.
NEW Improved Feature! All carpet stair treads now come standard with our sewn-in fiber pad backing for a product that stands the test of time.
Click here for FREE SWATCH SAMPLE.
Instructional Video: How to Install
Price reflected is per tread. Not sold as a set.
Available online sizes include three widths (27”, 31”, 35”) & eight depths (8”, 8.5”, 9”, 9.5”, 10”, 10.5”, 11”, 11.5”). Select size by clicking below.
Features & Benefits
- 100% PureColor Soft Solution Dyed BCF Polyester
- Superior to traditional piece dyed fibers providing color that lasts.
- Will not bleach from spot cleaning even with household cleaners.
- Doesn't fade from prolonged exposure to harsh sunlight.
- Resists staining, even from things like red wine, chocolate and pet stains
- Won't wear, even in high-traffic areas and has built-in soil resistance
- Non-slip adhesive specially formulated for easy, damage-free installation and removal.
- Added safety with the wrap around option. Wrapping the carpet tread around the front of your stairs prevents your foot from tripping when walking up stairs and from sliding on the wood edge when walking down stairs.
Measure & Install
See our installation video for a tutorial on how to measure and install.
Step One: Measure from front edge of the stair to the back of the stair(depth). Often times, clients think they have to account for the "wrap around". No need as the mill only needs the depth.
Step Two: Measure the distance from side to side (length) and decide how much "reveal" or exposed wood you would like to see then order the size closest to your desired look.
Simply remove the release liner, center on existing stair, and firmly press down.
Stair Tread Shapes
All stairs either have a rounded front edge or square front edge. To view the difference please click here.
Our bullnose treads are hand designed to fit snug around the front edge of a round or square edge stair for added style and safety.
- Round Edge Nosing fits 1 1/16” or less.
- Square Edge Nosing has a standard 1.5” lip.
Cleaning Tips for Carpet Stair Treads
We have been cleaning all types of carpets for decades and the best way to get a stain or spot out of your treads and runners is warm soapy water and old fashion elbow grease. Many chemical products can damage or attract more dirt over time.
What you need: One bucket (or large bowl), two cloths, gentle liquid soap, warm water
Step One: If the stain or accident is still wet, use a clean cloth or paper towel to pat and soak up as much as possible.
Step Two: Wet one cloth in the warm soapy water, wring out, then press down on the stain and continue to pat. It’s important to not rub the carpet as this could comprise the integrity of the yarn and give it a different texture.
Step Three: Continue to rinse your cloth in the warm water and pat the stain multiple times.
Step Four: Once the stain has lifted, soak up as much of the soapy water as possible.
Step Five: Pat the stained area with fresh clean water then pat dry.
Last Step: Try to dry the area as best you can with a clean dry cloth or paper towels, then allow to air dry. Be sure to try and keep anyone from walking on the freshly cleaned area until dry.